Knowledge Base

Where can I report a blighted property?

Properties that are not maintained may be reported the Community Development/Ordinance Division at 248-735-5678. It is important to have the exact address of the home that you are reporting.


Updated 6/15/2015 2:17 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!