Knowledge Base

My neighbor's grass is over six inches tall. Where should I report tall grass?

To report tall grass please contact the Community Development Department/Ordinance Enforcement at (248) 735-5678 . An exact address of the property is necessary to ensure that this issue is handled in a timely and efficient manner. 

Updated 6/15/2015 2:19 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!