Knowledge Base

I have discolored water. What should I do?

If you are experiencing discolored water, please call the Water and Sewer Division at 248-347-0495. We advise that you avoid drinking it or washing clothes until notified by a City staff member. 

Updated 6/15/2015 12:18 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!