Category: City Clerk
There is no fee for notary services. There is always someone available to notarize your documents at the City Clerk’s Office.
- Only notarize documents written in English, or with the English translation attached.
- Notarize completed documents, which shall not contain blanks.
- notarize copies of passports, I-9 forms, closing documents, trusts or wills.
- Confirm the identity of all individuals requesting notary service against a government issued photo identification card.
- Act as a witness to and notarize the same document.
- certify or notarize that a record is an original or a true copy of another record.
Updated 5/28/2015 9:58 AM