Knowledge Base

There is a foreclosed home in my area that is not being cared for. Where should I report this?

All vacant homes should be reported to the Community Development/Ordinance Enforcement at (248) 735-5678. An exact address is needed to ensure that the issue is handled in a timely and efficient manner.
Updated 6/1/2015 11:13 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!