Knowledge Base

There is an abandoned vehicle contributing to blight on private property. Who do I report this to?

All vacant homes should be reported to the Community Development/Ordinance Enforcement at (248) 735-5678. An exact address is needed to ensure that the issue is handled in a timely and efficient manner. 

Updated 6/15/2015 2:20 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!