Knowledge Base

Is there any other tax relief for seniors besides deferment or Poverty?

Besides deferment and poverty exemption, the only other tax relief available is the Homestead Credit that is filed with your income tax. You may receive up to $1,200 back from the State of Michigan depending on your income and property tax amounts. New legislation make affect homestead refund amounts

Updated 5/27/2015 3:24 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!