Knowledge Base

What can I do if my builder does not meet my expectations?

Avoid problems with a builder by checking if a residential builder is licensed with the State of Michigan. We recommend contacting the State of Michigan Consumer Industry and Services at 517-241-9347 or the Better Business Bureau at 248-644-9100 to check if there have been any previous complaints. 
Updated 6/1/2015 10:59 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!