Knowledge Base

How do I make a complaint about a mobile home park?

Please first contact the Mobile Home Park concerning your complaint. Mobile Home Parks are considered private property and complaints are handled through the State of Michigan Bureau of Construction (517-241-9347). The following form is to be filled out by the complainant ( These complaints are not to be anonymous.  The City of Novi does accept written complaints for life safety concerns on the standard complaint form.  Contact the Building Division at (248) 347-0415 with installation concerns
Updated 1/3/2013 11:07 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!