Knowledge Base

There is damage to my basement from a sewer back up. How do I make a claim?

First, if you suspect a sewage backup call 248-347-0495 immediately. If after hours call Police Dispatch at 248-348-3088 immediately.

A City staff member will advise you on the claim process to follow.

For additional information, please visit the Sewer Backup or Overflow Information webpage.


Updated 6/15/2015 12:29 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!